Arnold Schwarzenegger, a man who is known for having the biggest muscles in the universe has an array of facts that are hardly known to the mass. If you’re a fan of this incredibly talented action star, you’ll be delighted with this reading piece. And here you go…
1. Well, his inclination towards right-wing conservativeness for campaigning for the role of Governorship of California offended the people of his home-town.
2. Arnold proved that dreams come true when he married Maria Shriver, niece of John, Robert and Ted Kennedy, ‘cos being a part of the Kennedy was his dream.
3. By the name, ‘The Terminator’, what comes to your mind, Arnold Schwarzenegger, right? Well, he wasn’t supposed to play the role of the Terminator in the first place.
4. Did you know Arnold was a part of the Austrian Army as it was a rule in his home-town to serve the army as a duty towards the nation?
5. Serving the country was not the end; Arnold saved a man’s life when he was vacationing at Hawaii with his set of buddies. Isn’t he a darling?
6. Unable to find a stunt guy for Arnie, this muscle man was asked to tone down his muscles for the role of ‘Conan the Barbarian’.
7. When the Guinness Book of World Records has awarded him the title of “the most perfectly developed man in the history of the world”, do you want anymore proofs?
8. Arnold’s parents were Austrian police chiefs who actually ran behind him with a belt to stop him from turning to be a full blown gay. Isn’t it hilarious?
9. If you haven’t watched ‘Kindergarten Cop’ yet, it’s time you watch it soon because it’s Arnie’s favorite role play.
10. Who knew a role in ‘Conan the Barbarian’ will actually be a reflection of the journey of this small-town guy who made it big in the United States eventually?
11. It is pathetic to know but Papa Gustav Schwarzenegger had doubts in the DNA of Arnie as his son.
Well, coming from a small village in Austria, aiming to win the world with his muscles, bagging the iconic roles in Hollywood, be a part of the Kennedy, Arnie dreamt it, did it and will keep doing it. We love you muscle-man!