Following are a few divine destinations which takes attention of all in no time.
1. Grand Canyon, USA. This Grand Canyon is one mile deep and carved by Colorado River.
2. Great Barrier Reef, Australia. This is the only place which can be seen from the space.
3. Santorini, Greece. With a beautiful view of Palea volcano, this place is absolutely heavenly.
4. Sossusvlei, Namibia. This deserted place is a salt pan, staying dry all over the year.
5. Blue lagoon, Iceland. This is a rare geothermal feature with its milky white water.
6. Moraine Lake, Canada. It is a glacier fed lake, and represents sheer beauty.
7. Tunnel of Love, Ukraine. Surrounded by nothing but greenery, this tunnel is located near Klevan.
8. Lake Bled, Slovenia. This magical site has a tiny island which houses a beautiful church.
9. Niagara Falls, USA and Canada. Situated in two countries, this waterfall is divine.
10. Amalfi Coast, Italy. A beautiful stretch, this place is the most visited place in Italy.
11. The Dark Hedges, Ireland. Surrounded by bent tree trunks, this road looks like a tunnel.
12. Apenzell, Switzerland. This rural region forms a charming landscape.
13. Fiordland National Park, New Zealand. With deep valleys and crystal clear lake, this place is magical.
14. Peles Castle, Romania. Until 1947, this royal castle was the summer house of the royal family.
15. Krabi, Thailand. This is a resort town in southern part of Thailand.
16. Hallstatt, Austria. This village gives a soothing view of the mountains.
17. Geiranger Fjord, Norway. This fjord is 15 km long and captures eyes of all in no time.
18. Bora Bora, French Polynesia. With coral reefs and beautiful fishes, this place is a dream come true.
19. Palace of Versailles, France. This magnificent palace is a grand piece of artwork.
20. Arches National Park, USA. With red rocks, this national park has an amazing landscape.
21. Victoria Falls, Zambia. This enormous waterfall rises 400 meters and creates beautiful and majestic rainbows.
22. Skagit Valley Tulip Fields, US. This field showcases blooming tulips every April.
23. Vaadhoo islands, Maldives. The glittery waters in this island are a result of bioluminescent phytoplankton.
24. Salar de Uyuni, Bolivia. This is the largest salt pan in the world.
25. Seoul, South Korea. This is a city with amazing infrastructure and buildings touching heights.
26. South Africa. Experience safari with mesmerizing grasslands.