There are a few unhealthy habits that you must shun right now. These habits do not make you a better person, rather these only degrade you. To let go off these habits is of high importance. For this, good behavior and mindset need to be taken care of at all times.
1. Know your weight at all times. You need not know your weight at every point of time. Just stay chill and know that whatever number it is, it’s absolutely fine.
2. Over thinking at all times. Know that whatever you are, it is good. Do not over think on what should be done and what shouldn’t be.
3. Watching at the mirror time and again.This act would make you nothing but insecure every time.
4. Know your negative points. Focus on your positive aspects and stay happy. Know that no matter what, you are beautiful.
5. Keep your skinny clothes with you. Do not do that. You might always have some skinny clothes and this would make you feel worse about you.
6. Wishing you would look like someone else. Everyone is different and to compare two people is not fair.
7. Getting attracted to superficial things. Try to find the inner peace in you. Find solace in your company.
8. Not accepting your accomplishments. Accept the good things that you have done.
9. Change the good things in you. Observe yourself and see the good things in you. Don’t change yourself.
10. Products make you beautiful. Not the products, but your smile makes you different.
11. Worrying about every person. Do not think of every other person in your life. Just feel happy and stay happy, and everything else will be taken care of on its own.
12. Not knowing good qualities in you. Know what is good in you and appreciate yourself for being so.
13. Trying to look good. Do not put efforts in looking good. To have flaws is absolutely okay but to always try to look good isn’t, rather try to feel good.
14. Rejecting compliments. Do not reject compliments. They are for you because you deserve them, so be confident in accepting those compliments.
15. Observing your flaws all the time. No person is perfect and to always recall those imperfections would do no good to you. Instead of thinking of those imperfections, think what’s good in you and cherish it.