1. Ryan started his career as a child star on the Disney Channel’s The Mickey Mouse Club.
2. Ryan came to the consideration of a wider audience in 2004 with a leading role in the romantic drama movie The Notebook.The Notebook is considered one of the best romantic movies of all time.
3. He is perfect 6′ 0″ feet tall, and people are crazy of his charming face and athletic physique.
4. He was home schooled by his mother due to bullying at elementary school. The actor once said that home schooling gave him, “a sense of autonomy that I’ve never really lost”
5. In the first grade he was diagnosed with attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) and placed in a class with special-needs students.
6. He loves to knit. Lovely, isn’t it cute?
7. He is part of a rock band called Dead Man’s Bones along with his friend, Zach Shields. Ryan takes care of the vocals, piano, guitar as well as bass guitar.
8. Justin Timberlake’s mom was his legal guardian for six months. Both are friends since childhood.
9. Once he dated Oscar winning actress Sandra Bullock, Sandra is 16 years older than him.
10. After Hurrican Katrina, he took his car and headed toward Mississippi to help build a monastery.
11. Famous Memes ‘Hey Girls’ are made on him.