1. Mark is a Harvard University (2002–2004) drop-out, he left university For Facebook’s expansion.
2.At present, he has a net worth of 61.2 billion USD (2017) as per Forbes.
3. He got married to his college sweetheart Priscilla Chan in the year 2012 and now they a lovely baby girl Max together.
4. Mark Zuckerberg receives a 1$ salary as CEO of Facebook.
5. At Facebook headquarter, he has the same desk set up as everyone else.
6. Mark Zuckerberg had a 99% approval rating from his employee.
7. Mark Zuckerberg made a surprise guest appearance on January 29, 2011, in the episode of the hit sketch-comedy show ‘Saturday Night Live’, which was being hosted by Jesse Eisenberg.
8. Facebook was originally named ‘theFacebook’ during the time of its initial release on February 4, 2004.
9. Zuckerberg once became the most followed user on Google+, outranking Google co-founders Larry Page and Sergey Brin for some time.