1. He got the name “Ronaldo” after then-U.S. president Ronald Reagan, who was his father’s favorite actor.
2. Cristiano grew up poor and said he shared a bedroom with his siblings.
3. Unbelievably, 130 km per hour is the speed of Ronaldo’s free kick.He is an incredible athlete.
4. Inspired by Cristiano’s great lifestyle and his unbeatable playing technique, there is a university in Canada that offers a sociology course about him.
5. In November 2012, Ronaldo sold the golden boot he had won in 2011 for €1.5 million and gave the money to fund schools for children in Gaza.
6. Ronaldo does not drink alcohol because drinking it reminds him of the death of his father.
7. When Ronaldo jumps, he generates 5G of G-force on take-off – which is five times the power of a cheetah in full flight.
8. When Ronaldo was 15, he was diagnosed with a racing heart. Just days after surgery, but it didn’t stop him from playing soccer.
9. Ronaldo doesn’t have a tattoo on his body due to his regular blood donations.
10. On Forbes’ highest paid celebrity list he is at 5th position ahead of any athlete.