There is no such thing as Italian food. Cuisine across Italy is regional, in fact so much that you will find entirely different ‘piatti’ from one city to the next. This variety makes traveling and eating even more delighting. Rome of course is no different. Want to know what to eat while travelling in this city?, Then go along with this article.
1. The La Fiorentina bakery filled with loads of breads and roman bakers, donuts and all you could think off. You can order a danese and the usual doppio macchiato. The danese is an Italian Danish.
2. For a was a typical day in Rome you should go around one of Rome’s largest farmers’ market called the Mercato Trionfale. It is a typical Italian market covered with sardines on ice and chicory curl boxes. This.
3. If you want a have a experience of pristine artisanal products then visit La Tradizione, it is one of the most exquisite delis in the city of Rome. Most of the food sold at the local food shops and its supermarkets comes from different factories. Here in this place you will find 400 different kinds of cheese, fresh pasta, and salami stripes of all kinds purple black olives to burrata packed in a glass case.
4. If you want have same exotic heavenly Italian pizza then just run to Pizzarium, a famous street food pizza shop with rectangular street pizzas that the local people weight and buy by pound. You can order pizza here. That would be pizza con patate also the Italian for mozzarella and potatoes. It also has a layer of shaved percorino and porcini.
5. Next you should head to Panificio Bonci, Gabriele’s pastry and bread outpost. Here Romans come to buy loaves of leavened bread. Here you can order sandwich of flatbread, crispy pork skin, roasted pork, a paper bag of ciambelline and sugar dusted cookies to be dipped in wine. They are sold per cup.
6. If you want to mix art with drink then take a cab to Pigneto, Birra. There are graphic posters all around and block parties. And also, there is a whole bunch of beer in the beer list with lots of amazing local options.
7. To make your Dinner best around Rome head yourself close to the Termini station and reach Pipero al Rex. Here for dinner at Pipero al Rex; there is this awesome Italian ravioli that are blended with anchovies and white wine. It smells absolutely awesome and absolutely delicious.