Even the most powerful families around the world have their awkward moments. However some really created stir in the White House from time to time. Check these special snaps and relive those hilarious moments.
1. The awkward half smile of Michelle Obama when Melania Trump gifted her on the occasion of the inauguration day. This surprise gift took Lady Obama by awe.
2. Trump chose to avoid handshake with German Chancellor, Angela Merkel; he didn’t hear or perhaps chose not to hear???
3. Japan Prime Minister Shinzo Abe expected a soft and painless handshake and this was what he got!!!
4. Ohhh what a goof up! Meliana Trump went for a handshake but Michelle Obama wanted a kiss greeting instead!!!
5. Ivanka Trump experienced a rocky start at W20; she found it tough to defend her dad at the Women’s summit.
6. Seconds of awkwardness as the leaving First lady Michelle Obama and the new President Trump couldn’t decide on kiss or handshake greeting.
7. An awkward situation when Dan Gilbert faced the Cubs’ at President Trump’s White House.
8. Melania Trump swatted away President’s hand in nervousness.
9. Melania Trump gave her husband a gentle nudge to remind that he needs to raise his hand to his chest during national anthem.
10. Donald Trump pushed Montenegro Prime Minster in front of a group.
11. Donald Trump and Melania Trump exchanged awkward looks in front of the Panamanian president.
12. With tight faces and clenched jaws, the handshake between Trump and Macron appeared really quite awkward.
13. Barack Obama and Vladimir Putin did not seem to be at ease while shaking hands.
14. Barack Obama tried fist bumping with a White House janitor; seems its one of his favourite acts!
15. Is there a manspreading competition going on? Seems Obama is winning it!
16. Playing Superman! Surely Obama is enjoying kids’ moments.
17. Michelle was clearly not happy or perhaps disinterested about what her husband has to say regarding healthcare reforms
18. The conspicuously single French President seated between Obamas was perhaps not enjoying the State dinner at White House
19. Getting too close? The one moment they were standing apart and the next Theresa May seen holding hands with Trump
20. Obama meeting the US Olympics Gymnast team; perhaps he felt making faces is a cute way of celebrating their success!