This article lists a wide number of East Asian models that are quite ravishing and are equally drop dead gorgeous.
1. Liu Wen is one of the most well reputed Chinese supermodels. She stands out in the crowd and also the first East Asian to walk the Victoria’s Secret Fashion Show. She is also easily the highest paid models according to the Forbes list.
2. Aya Sato and Bambi are models and dancers as well. They are also choreographers and multimedia artists. They have developed an awesome concept of industrial Goth and Japanese Geisha styles in the international arena.
3. Margaret Zhang’s multitalented personalities make her stands out. She is a stylist, photographer, writer, creative director, a model and a law student.
4. Naomi Shimada is a very young model. She is known to have tried all types of diets and exercises to achieve an ideal body image. But that didn’t work out, as she says she has weighed different all her life. “You can look great in any size”, she says.
5. Sayo Akasaka, apart from being a brilliant photographer, she has also featured in ad campaigns such as Ginza, Elle, and Nylon. She is one of the hot and happening models in Japan.
6. Jessie Setiono is yet another beautiful East Asian model who has appeared in Grazia Indonesia, Zalora Indonesia and L’Officiel.
7. Trang Pham although new to the scene has gained popularity in Vietnam and has walked the ramp for Vietnamese fashion designer Cong Tri.
8. Fei Fei Sun has been a seasoned campaigner for Calvin Klein, Giorgio Armani, Louis Vuitton, Valentino and many other brands. She was also selected by Karl Lagerfeld for Paris Shanghai collection.
9. Dara Warganegara has done photo shoots for Elle Indonesia, Harper’s Bazaar Indonesia and Grazia. She has also done commercial work for PAC.
10. Sui He is one the first and foremost East Asian model who has worked with Ralph Lauren, Robert Cavalli, Christian Dior, Karl Lagerfeld, and Ralph Lauren.
11. Dinara Chetyrova is a beautiful east Asian model who has featured in various ads including Elle Vietnam, Dazed and Confused and also walked in both Milan and New York fashion weeks.
12. Hoang Oanh is a newbie and is known to have competed in Vietnam’s next top model. She has also appeared in Elle Vietnam.
13. Soo Joo Park was a good find. She was discovered in the California. She has been involved in various ad and modeling campaigns including Dazed and Confused, walked for Rick Owens and Chanel in Paris 2013. She has also appeared in Tom Ford, Zac Posen, and Fedi shows in New York and London.
14. Vivian Gee yang Kim is a plus size model and is the editor in chief of Korean magazine called the plus size fashion culture. She was involved with full figured fashion week LA and has been with Forever 21 as well, hips and curve and plush boutique.
15. Ping Hue appeared in Vogue China and Teen Vogue. She also walked the spring Halston, and ports 1961. Apart from that she has also walked many other ramps. She has also walked for Matthew Williamson shows in New York and London.
16. So-ra Choi has appeared for So-ra season 3 of Korea’s Next top model and has also walked for calvin Klein, Fendi and Marc Jacobs like brands. She has also appeared in Paris fashion week in 2015.
17. HyunJeong Ji has been on the cover of Vogue Korean magazine. She has also appeared for Elle Australia, Marie Claire Australia and Harper’s Bazaar Korea.
18. Jun Young has signed up as Trump models. They have also featured in Harper’s bazaar Korea quite a few times. Vogue girl Korea, Dazed and many such brands. She has also walked for Christian Dior, Marc Jacobs and much more.
19. Jing Wen appeared on the Vogue Italy Cover. She also appeared on the Vogue China and Harper’s bazaar, Elle China and Calvin Klein.
20. Jihye Park has been to different places and walked many fashion weeks in cities like New York, Paris and Milan.