Sugar in any form isn’t healthy, be it natural or artificial. Even if you do not deprive yourself from ice creams and candies, you can keep yourself away from added sugar. You want to know how? Have a look:
1. Breakfast: Eat good and delicious breakfast. Make sure it does not have high sugar content.
2. Less added sugar: Add less sugar to your desserts but also, do not eat the dish without sugar at all. Do not go all sugarless but also take care of the fact that you do not over-eat sugary items.
3. Frozen fruits: Make ice creams out of fruits and then freeze them. Enjoy them at your ease.
4. Yogurt: Bring yogurt and add flavors to it. This way you do not have fruity yogurts which are processed and have lots of sugar.
5. Pancake: Use a pancake with low sugar content.
6. Natural sugar: Have food items and fruits which contain natural sugar so that you are sure you do not take in any artificial sugar.
7. Have dates: Replace your desserts with dates as desserts have sugar loaded in them.
8. Salad dressing: Prepare salad dressing at home with the help of different seasonings.
9. Home-made jam: Prepare jam at home so that you can easily stay away from processed food, especially syrups and jam.
10. Coffee creamer: Prepare the coffee creamer at home and use it at all times with coffee.
11. Marinara sauce: Make this sauce at home and enjoy it. This sauce can be stored in the refrigerator and can be put to use for quite a long time.
12. Dark chocolate: Have dark chocolates as these are healthier than regular chocolates and candies.
13. Candies: Make candies at home and enjoy them all the time.
14. Oats: Have oats for breakfast and skip sugary meals at the start of your day.
15. Milk: Have unsweetened milk from the dairy.
16. Sprouted gain breads: These breads have less sugar as compared to other types of bread which we generally consume.
17. Ice cream: Prepare ice cream at home. Mix all fruits and their juices. Post this, make a quick delicious mixture and freeze it, only to have fun later.
18. Tortillas: Have tortillas instead of having breads. Breads have more sugar content than tortillas.
19. Granola bars: Prepare delicious granola bars at home. Mix different fruits, dates and dry fruits.