1. White Shield – Arikara, 1908, Clothing of the Arikara Tribe
2. Klamath in costume, 1923
3. Flute ceremony at Tureva Spring, Middle Mesa, 1905, Hopi Indians gathered at the oasis, some sitting on the banks while others stand.
4. Cheyenne Girl, 1905
5. Nez Percé babe, 1899, an infant from Nez Percé tribe in a cradleboard.
6. Apache girl and Papoose, 1903, Domestic life in the Apache tribe.
7. Feast March Ceremony, 1905, Men from the Apache tribe wearing feathered headbands and adorned with body painting.
8. Iron Breast-Piegan, 1900, A Piegan man wearing the war bonnet, holding tomahawk and animal pelt draped over his arm.
9. Tobadzischini – Navaho, 1904, Navajo man in the ceremonial dress as Tobadzischini, Yebichai war god.
10. The Talk, 1905, Three Crow men, seated in a rocky area with low growing shrubs, with their horses resting nearby.
11. Out of the forests’ depths stepped an Indian maiden, 1905, Nespelim woman standing at water’s edge.
12. On the housetop—Hopi, 1906, Women sitting and standing on Pueblo buildings.
13. At the old well of Acoma, 1904, An Acoma girl, sitting on a rock watches another girl filling a pottery vessel with water from a pool.
14. The primitive artists—Paviotso, 1924, Paviotso man marking the side of the glacial boulder that already has petroglyphs on it.
15. When winter comes, 1908, Dakota woman, carrying firewood in the snow, approaches tipi.
16. The Oath – Apsaroke, 1908, Three Apsaroke men gazing skyward, two holding rifles, one with object skewered on arrow pointed skyward, bison skull at their feet.
17. Wisham (Wishran) girl, 1910
18. Wichita Grass House, 1927