It’s not been long when NASA awed the world with the news of ‘huge space storm’ hitting Britain and devastating power blackout and loss of communication signals there. Now again, NASA’s announcement of its largest group of astronauts since the year 2000 for the Deep space exploration mission is flaming all the curiosities at the top .
Deep space is a mystery, and we as a normal human rely on sci-fi movies or organizations like NASA and SpaceX to satisfy our fantasy of space exploration and adventure. Every advance step toward space pings our curiosity, and this time NASA’s latest colossal manifestation is breaking every bar.
On Wednesday 7th June, 2017 the Vice President of USA announced 12 members of the Astronaut Class 2017 called ‘ascans’ in front of a life-size, working model of NASA’s Orion spacecraft at the Johnson Space Center.
These 12 astronauts were selected from a record-breaking 18,300 applicants. These astronauts are researchers and military doctors who are experts in their respective fields. They will go through a 2 years long training; a combination of missions like research on the International Space Station, launching and departing for space missions, etc. which will start from August, 2017.
In 2011 Voyager 1 was launched and it reached interstellar space after crossing the extreme edge of solar system, and it is the furthest space probe mankind has constructed and launched from Earth till this date. But now, with such an incredible group we can’t expect any less, neither can limit our imagination of Deep Space Mysteries this team going to solve.
NASA has planned to touch the surface of Sun already now what????? A lot of weird and fascinating questions flash in our mind, at once, right? All the movie imaginations….
1. Maybe they will find a wormhole in the space, just like we saw in movie Interstellar, maybe?
2. Maybe they will create a model Big Bang and will find out how exactly did this universe came into existence.
3. Are they going to do any time travel, well it seems impossible, but what if they attain? a lot of humans want to change their past and know future!
4. Maybe they will place most advanced Space Station and will outcast others.
5. What if NASA is planning to yield potatoes on Mars, just like Matt Damon did in The Martian? I know its weird but possible, maybe in future?
6. What if the USA is going to invade any planet full of aliens? , no need to laugh, Donald Trump can think so! Just imagine a Trump tower on an unknown planet.